ICE HORSE® Back Blanket
Designed to tackle equine back problems particularly common in performance horses. Maximum coverage from the withers and shoulder blade, along the spine and over the Sacroiliac joint.
Reusable First+Ice® stays cold for over two hours allowing maximum penetration of cold therapy to deep muscle and connective tissue.
May be used with all the packs or in isolated sections to target specific areas.
If heat is called for, try DEEP HEAT gel packs by Ice Horse®
- Easy to use Ice Horse® Back Blanket with reusable First+Ice® provides uniform compression and coverage to reduce soreness, inflammation and heat.
- First+Ice® packs mold to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- First+Ice® is reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Surcingle’s are made with anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the Back Blanket in place on the and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially designed Velcro closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
Available in Three Sizes:
Back Blanket Horse: 51 inches long
Comes with ten 6" x 10" inch inserts
Back Blanket Pony/Medium: 44 inches long
Comes with fourteen 6" x 7" inserts
Back Blanket Pony/Small: 32 inches long
Comes with ten 6" x 7" inserts
To Measure: Start where the wither meets the horse or pony's back. The blanket should cover the croup for maximum effectiveness. If in doubt, order the longer model.
Ice Horse Back Blanket
Comes with associated number and size of cold packs (see description), heat packs sold separately