Take the hassle out of cooling a horse's hoof! This product was described by the Horse Journal as a basic tack room tool for hoof conditions.
Unique tri-fold design wraps the horse’s foot in ice from the Coronary Band to the toe, providing cold compression therapy for the treatment of Laminitis and relief for stressed hooves or sore feet with no watery mess. Ice packs Velcro® directly onto boot—no more fiddling around with pockets.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction and support, while elasticized straps keep the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot.
- Non-slip rubber sole features ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge.
- Ice packs mold to the horses hoofs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- Ice packs are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
WHAT’S MY SIZE?
BOOT SIZE SHOE SIZE SOLE WIDTH SOLE LENGTH*
Small 00-1 up to 5.5 in/14 cm up to 6.5 in/17 cm
Medium 2-3 up to 6.25 in/16 cm up to 6.75 in/17.5 cm
Large 4-5 up to 6.75 in/17.25 cm up to 7.5 in/19.5 cm
*Measure from heel to toe; do not include bulb.
Ice Horse Hoof Ice Boot - Single Boot
Single boot only. Comes with 3 cold pack inserts. Heat inserts sold separately